Payment and Refunds Policy
We accept the following methods of payment:
- Major credit / debit cards on transactions of £10.00 and above
All treatments must be paid for in full at the end of your appointment.
We hope that any service that we provide is always to the customers satisfaction, however by paying for your treatment you are confirming that you are happy with the service that we have provided. If for any reason you are unsatisfied please let us know before you leave the salon so any issues can be rectified.
Booking Fees and Cancellation Policy
A £10 non-refundable booking fee is applicable under the following circumstance:
- Any appointment over £25
- New Clients (1st appointment only)
- Treatments over 2 hours
- If there have been any previous cancellations with less than 24 hours notice
The booking fee will be deducted from your total balance on the day of your appointment.
Booking fees are non-refundable or transferable unless we receive at least 24 hours notice of the cancellation or change to your appointment.
Regrettably we also cannot refund your booking fee if:
- You do not attend your appointment
- You are running more than 15 minutes late and your treatment cannot be carried out
- You have booked more than one treatment and you no longer wish to have one or more of the treatments
- If you would like to change your appointment to another date
The booking fee can be transferred to another treatment if we have 24 hours notice for any changes.
Age and Child Policy
Anybody under the age of 18 will need the signed consent of the parent / legal guardian before any treatment. This is for legal and insurance purposes.
It is our preference that children are not brought into the salon for health & safety reasons. We take every precaution to maintain a safe environment, however, there is wax and potentially harmful chemicals on the premises and accidents can happen.
Children will need to be the responsibility of any parent / guardian.
Our massages are for relaxation and therapeutic purposes only and are subject to strict professional standards.
Vouchers are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase and cannot be redeemed for cash. Jello Nails & Beauty will accept vouchers as part payment towards a treatment of a higher value.